Garlic Balsamic Roasted Winter Vegetables
Posted on August 28, 2014 in Uncategorized
- 1 Sweet potato large peeled
- 1 potato large white, yellow or red*
- 2 carrots large peeled
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1/2 cup Snell House Garlic Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Preheat over to 400 degrees.
- Chop the potatoes and Carrots into attractive finger sized pieces.
- Cut the green onions into 1 inch pieces.
- Toss all ingredients together in a large casserole dish until everything is well coated.
- Bake uncovered in the oven for 45 – 60 minutes.
*Try using a combination of white, yellow and red potatoes.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and timly recipies.
Thanks for subscribing!
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.