These savory beans are vegan! And unsweetened – no sugar, molassas, honey other sugar substitutes. They are baked long and slow with apple and sweet red peppers which provides just that hint of sweetness. Maple extract rather than maple syrop provides flavour without the sugars. This sweet maple flavour pairs excellently with eggs, sausages and hotdogs. Heat them up with fried onion, jalapeno peppers and cheddar cheese for a unique take on a refried bean dip, but don’t stop there, you can put them in wraps too, on hotdogs or to make a vegan sloppy joe.
Currently available at at markets and events only.
White navy beans, tomato juice, apple, sweet red pepper, vidalia onion, garlic, natural maple extract, herbs and spices
Sweet Maple Baked Beans Recipes
Talking About Sweet Maple Baked Beans
- […] a great find from Snell Foods! This is the first time I have tried their Salad Dressing, I bought their Garlic Balsamic Vinaigrette and paired it with the Roasted Root Vegetable recipe […] www.almostrawvegan.com https://www.facebook.com/almostrawvegan
- You were absolutely right! You’re garlic balsamic dressing is a huge hit with me. I’ve emptied this jar already! I’m amazed how versatile this dressing is. I’ve used it on so many of my dishes which led me to running out.Natalie
- I attended the Perth Garlic Festival and fell in love with your garlic sauce. Unfortunately, I only bought 1 bottle and left for the United States. Waiting a year to acquire another would be terrible.
- I thought that I would take a moment to pass along my appreciation for the amazing garlic salsa that I purchased from you, as it was so good, that I completely devoured the entire jar myself, within a week! It was amazing! I do eat lots of salsa anyway, however I couldn't stay away from that jar...... So keep up the great work!! I've checked out your website, and know where more of this delicious garlic salsa can be purchased, and I certainly plan to purchase more, for sure.Susan
- In this week’s CSA allotment from Rochon Gardens we received your Garlic salad dressing….and I have to tell you, that in the past 3 days we have already used up half a bottle. What a great accompaniment to the fresh greens and veg from our allotment. Gee this stuff is amazing!!! I am so glad this was included in our “Eggs and More” and I look forward to purchasing moreKaren