Get curious – get adventurous!
Tomatoes (tomatoes, tomato juice, calcium chloride), sunflower oil, distilled white vinegar, green peppers, tomato paste (tomatoes), Thai red pepper paste, hot sauce (aged red peppers, distilled vinegar, salt), granulated garlic, fresh cilantro, fresh egg yolk, green onion, fresh garlic, sea salt, fresh lemon juice, herbs, spices.
Talking About Southwest Scorch
- I attended the Perth Garlic Festival and fell in love with your garlic sauce. Unfortunately, I only bought 1 bottle and left for the United States. Waiting a year to acquire another would be terrible.
- I thought that I would take a moment to pass along my appreciation for the amazing garlic salsa that I purchased from you, as it was so good, that I completely devoured the entire jar myself, within a week! It was amazing! I do eat lots of salsa anyway, however I couldn't stay away from that jar...... So keep up the great work!! I've checked out your website, and know where more of this delicious garlic salsa can be purchased, and I certainly plan to purchase more, for sure.Susan
- In this week’s CSA allotment from Rochon Gardens we received your Garlic salad dressing….and I have to tell you, that in the past 3 days we have already used up half a bottle. What a great accompaniment to the fresh greens and veg from our allotment. Gee this stuff is amazing!!! I am so glad this was included in our “Eggs and More” and I look forward to purchasing moreKaren
- You were absolutely right! You’re garlic balsamic dressing is a huge hit with me. I’ve emptied this jar already! I’m amazed how versatile this dressing is. I’ve used it on so many of my dishes which led me to running out.Natalie
- […] a great find from Snell Foods! This is the first time I have tried their Salad Dressing, I bought their Garlic Balsamic Vinaigrette and paired it with the Roasted Root Vegetable recipe […] www.almostrawvegan.com https://www.facebook.com/almostrawvegan