Mango Chicken with Lemon Dijon Salad Dressing
Posted on October 6, 2018 in Uncategorized
This is such a simple recipe yet tastes like it took you hours to make. With only 4 ingredients, plus a couple for garnish, it’s the perfect busy night dish since it takes less than 30 minutes to put on the table and it tastes so great, it will become a family favourite.
|Servings 4people||Prep Time 10minutes|
|Cook Time 15minutes|
- 2 pounds boneless chicken breast cut in 1 - 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 each mangos peeled, pitted and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup Snell House Lemon Dijon
- 1/2 cup cocunut milk at least 70% pulp and no additives
- 2 cups rice cooked
- 1/4 cup cilantro optional for garnish (coarsly chopped)
- 1/4 cup green onion optional for garnish (sliced very thin)
- Begin by preparing the rice according to package directions.
- While the rice is cooking, cut the mangos and set aside.
- Heat a medium frying pan to medium heat. Cut up the boneless chicken breast and place in the frying pan, stirring constantly. Remove to a plate when fully cooked.
- Add the cut up mango to pan and toss until just starting to soften.
- Add the Lemon Dijon and coconut milk to the pan and stir well to mix.
- Simmer for 5 minutes uncovered so the sauce will thicken slightly.
- Add the chicken back to the pan, stirring again, and simmer just long enough to reheat the chicken through.
- Serve on top of rice or noodles and top with fresh cilantro and finely sliced green onion (optional).
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and timly recipies.
Thanks for subscribing!
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.