Made with pears this beautiful thick BBQ sauce has no processed sugars, honey or syrups. Its more smokey than sweet and and with little bit of heat it’s a hit even with those who don’t usually like BBQ sauce. Try it on portobello mushrooms and other grilled vegetables, as a topping for your burgers and especially for grilling ribs, and chicken.
Tomatoes (tomatoes, tomato juice, calcium chloride), sunflower oil, distilled white vinegar, green peppers, tomato paste (tomatoes), hot sauce (aged red peppers, distilled vinegar, salt), granulated garlic, fresh cilantro, fresh egg yolk, green onion, fresh garlic, sea salt, fresh lemon juice, herbs, spices.
Per 2 Tbsp
pour 2 c. à table
Calories 15 % Daily Value*
% valeur quotidienne*
Fat / Lipides 0.2g 0%
Saturated / saturés 0g 0%
+ Trans / trans 0g
Cholesterol / Cholestérol 0mg 0%
Sodium / Sodium 135mg 6%
Carbohydrate / Glucides 3g
Fiber / Fibres 1g 4%
Sugars / Sucres 1g 1%
Protein / Protéines 1g
Potassium 85mg 2%
Calcium 9mg 1%
Iron / Fer 0mg 0%
Not a significant source of / Source négligeable de Vitamin A, or Vitamin C.
*5% or less is a litte, 15% or more is a lot
*5% ou moins c`est peu, 15% ou plus c`est beaucoup
Talking About Smokey BBQ
- I thought that I would take a moment to pass along my appreciation for the amazing garlic salsa that I purchased from you, as it was so good, that I completely devoured the entire jar myself, within a week! It was amazing! I do eat lots of salsa anyway, however I couldn't stay away from that jar...... So keep up the great work!! I've checked out your website, and know where more of this delicious garlic salsa can be purchased, and I certainly plan to purchase more, for sure.Susan
- I attended the Perth Garlic Festival and fell in love with your garlic sauce. Unfortunately, I only bought 1 bottle and left for the United States. Waiting a year to acquire another would be terrible.
- You were absolutely right! You’re garlic balsamic dressing is a huge hit with me. I’ve emptied this jar already! I’m amazed how versatile this dressing is. I’ve used it on so many of my dishes which led me to running out.Natalie
- In this week’s CSA allotment from Rochon Gardens we received your Garlic salad dressing….and I have to tell you, that in the past 3 days we have already used up half a bottle. What a great accompaniment to the fresh greens and veg from our allotment. Gee this stuff is amazing!!! I am so glad this was included in our “Eggs and More” and I look forward to purchasing moreKaren
- […] a great find from Snell Foods! This is the first time I have tried their Salad Dressing, I bought their Garlic Balsamic Vinaigrette and paired it with the Roasted Root Vegetable recipe […] www.almostrawvegan.com https://www.facebook.com/almostrawvegan