Spring Mix Salad with Garlic Balsamic, Blue Cheese and Walnuts
Posted on August 28, 2014 in Uncategorized
- 4 cups mixed baby greens salad
- Snell House Garlic Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 2 oz blue cheese crumbled
- 2/3 cip walnuts coarsely crumbled
- Toss the salad with Garlic Balsamic Vinaigrette to your personal taste.
- Divide into 4 individual servings.
- Sprinkle each one equally with blue cheese and walnuts.
- Sliced strawberries would be an attractive and tasty addition to this salad.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and timly recipies.
Thanks for subscribing!
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.