This grilled corn recipe is a twist on a well-loved classic, Mexican Street Corn! If you’ve never had it before, you’re in for a real treat. This dish features BBQ grilled corn with a tangy and- in our case- garlic-y sauce, topped off with some fresh cilantro. A single cob can be enjoyed as an appetizer before your meal, or, if you’re like us and don’t want to stop at just one, a couple extra ears of corn makes a full and satisfying meal!
|Servings 2people||Prep Time 5minutes|
|Cook Time 10minutes|
- 4 ears corn
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp Snell House Classic Garlic Dressing
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp Chile powder
- 4 Tbsp Parmesan cheese Grated
- 1/4-1/2 cup Fresh cilantro Chopped
- Peel the corn while your barbecue is heating*. For best results, we peel almost all of the leaves off the corn except one thin layer- this allows the corn to heat through quickly, getting a nice grilled flavour without charring.
- Once your barbecue is heated, cook the corn for about 10 minutes, rotating once halfway.
- While your corn is cooking, make the sauce by mixing all remaining ingredients together except the parmesan cheese and the cilantro.
- Once your corn is cooked, remove them from the barbecue and allow to cool slightly. Once you can handle the corn safely, divide your sauce evenly on each cob of corn, making sure to coat them well.
- Finally, add 1T of grated parmesan to each cob and chopped cilantro to taste!
*If you don't have a barbecue (or if it's too cold!) you can easily modify this recipe by cooking your corn in the microwave or by boiling it on the stove. Once cooked, follow the rest of the instructions as written above!
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and timly recipies.
Thanks for subscribing!
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.