Welcome to Snell House Foods
Quality small batch salad dressings and salsas
People are Talking
- You were absolutely right! You’re garlic balsamic dressing is a huge hit with me. I’ve emptied this jar already! I’m amazed how versatile this dressing is. I’ve used it on so many of my dishes which led me to running out.Natalie
- In this week’s CSA allotment from Rochon Gardens we received your Garlic salad dressing….and I have to tell you, that in the past 3 days we have already used up half a bottle. What a great accompaniment to the fresh greens and veg from our allotment. Gee this stuff is amazing!!! I am so glad this was included in our “Eggs and More” and I look forward to purchasing moreKaren
- I thought that I would take a moment to pass along my appreciation for the amazing garlic salsa that I purchased from you, as it was so good, that I completely devoured the entire jar myself, within a week! It was amazing! I do eat lots of salsa anyway, however I couldn't stay away from that jar...... So keep up the great work!! I've checked out your website, and know where more of this delicious garlic salsa can be purchased, and I certainly plan to purchase more, for sure.Susan
- I attended the Perth Garlic Festival and fell in love with your garlic sauce. Unfortunately, I only bought 1 bottle and left for the United States. Waiting a year to acquire another would be terrible.
- […] a great find from Snell Foods! This is the first time I have tried their Salad Dressing, I bought their Garlic Balsamic Vinaigrette and paired it with the Roasted Root Vegetable recipe […] www.almostrawvegan.com https://www.facebook.com/almostrawvegan
Check back soon for Liz’s thoughts on all things food and healthy living.
Welcome to the new look
Snell House Foods began in 2007 at the Perth Garlic Festival as ‘Snell House Dressings’ because at the time,...October 25, 201534
Yes Perth, and we were there also and got the first if what you had, now yesterday got my usual Shy Salsa, love it as not hot and taste everything in it. Will be trying both of your new BBQ sauces. Looking forward to them. Was surprised that no labling as to how much of anything on these bottles. Husband a new insulin dependent person so watch very carefully of what I buy now, gave thrown out sauses tgat have too high of sugar, carbohydrates. I have to as he just eats it.
what is your address in Ottawa
we met you at the Navan Fair this past summer
my vegan daughter loves the No Chick! Vegan Chicken Bouillon powder and the Cesar Salad Dressing
how can we purchase more ??
Hi do you have a lot of the vegan Caesar dressing in stock?
Is there a part of your website I am missing. I see the products as part of recipes but not just the various products standing alone. I am trying to find the gluten free products on behalf of a friend, but can’t isolate the products to see which are gluten free.
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.