Arugula Lemon Dijon Salad with Feta, Pecans and Grapes
Posted on August 29, 2014 in Uncategorized
|Servings 4people||Prep Time 10minutes|
|Cook Time 0minutes||Passive Time 0minutes|
- 4 cups baby arugula or other greens
- 1/2 cup cucumber sliced and cut in half
- 1/2 cup whole or half pecans
- 1 cup seedless red grapes approx 20
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled or diced
- 1/3 cup Snell House Lemon Dijon Dressing
- Place the arugula and cucumber in a large bowl and toss well with Snell House Lemon Dijon Dressing.
- Cut the grapes in half lengthwise and put aside.
- Cube the feta cheese if it is not already crumbled.
- Lightly toast the pecans by placing them in a non-stick frying pan on medium heat. Cook just until they begin to change colour without getting too dark. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Divide the salad between 4 plates. Top each salad with a forth of the pecans, grapes and feta.
* We especially like the nutty flavour of baby arugula which complements the flavours in this dish especially well.
Makes a great first course or a light lunch.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and timly recipies.
Thanks for subscribing!
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.