Snell House Quesadillas
Posted on August 29, 2014 in Uncategorized
- 4 Tortilla Shells
- 1/2 jar Snell House Salsa (Garlic Cilantro or Shy)
- 2 cups Cheese Grated (Cheddar Mozzarella, etc.)
- cooked chicken, steak, pork or vegetables optional
- One of our simplest and quickest lunches or supers, this is also great for using left over meat and vegetables.
- Heat a large fry pan on medium heat. Layer half a tortilla lightly with grated cheese, followed by your favourite Snell House Salsa and another light layer of grated cheese. TIP - Layering Cheese before and after the salsa filling helps prevent the Quesadilla from getting soggy.
- Fold the other half over the fillings and place in fry pan. Cook until cheese starts to melt and underside begins to turn golden brown. Turn the quesadilla over to brown the other side. When done serve with a side salad and your favourite Snell House Salad Dressing.
Before adding the second layer of cheese, you may also add sliced cooked steak, chicken, pork or other meat and/or mushrooms, peppers, steamed broccoli, zucchini, etc.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and timly recipies.
Thanks for subscribing!
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.