White Bean Cracker or Baguette Spread
Posted on August 28, 2014 in Uncategorized
- 1 can white kidney beans 19 oz can, rinsed well
- 1/3 cup Garlic Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 handful baby arugula optional
- rosemary flavoured olive oil optional
- French baguette Fresh
- Place in a shallow fry pan and heat on medium heat until the beans are soft enough to mash roughly with a fork.
- Mash the beans and add the green onions.
- Note: if the mix gets too dry just add a little more vinaigrette and/or some warm water.
- Spread on slices of fresh or lightly toasted French baguette, top each one with a little arugula and drizzle with rosemary olive oil.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and timly recipies.
Thanks for subscribing!
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.