Warm Brie and Salsa on Crackers
Posted on August 29, 2014 in Uncategorized
- 1 Brie Cheese round or half round
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup Snell House Salsa (Garlic Cilantro or Shy)
- Aluminum foil
- Tear off a sheet of aluminum foil big enough to completely wrap the cheese and place the cheese in the middle.
- Using a fork, poke several holes in the top of the cheese (this allows the salsa flavours to penetrate more easily) and cover completely with salsa.
- Wrap loosely and place in a 350 degree oven or on the top rack of the barbeque for about 10 – 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and place on a serving plate. Serve with your favourite crackers and watch it disappear!
You can substitute your favourite Camembert cheese instead of Brie and any crackers will do. This is equally nice with plain or flavoured crackers.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and timly recipies.
Thanks for subscribing!
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.