Lemon Dijon Salmon and Rice
Posted on July 5, 2015 in Uncategorized
- 4 Salmon filets
- 1/2 cup Snell House Lemon Dijon Dressing
- In a large frying pan start cooking the salmon at a medium heat.
- When they are ready to turn (after about 5 minutes), pour the Lemon Dijon Dressing over them. Cover and continue cooking until done (about 5 minutes).
- Cook rice according to directions but substitute ½ cup water with ½ cup Lemon Dijon Dressing.
- Add a little parsley for colour.
- Serve with spring greens and your favourite Snell House salad dressing.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and timly recipies.
Thanks for subscribing!
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.