Posted on August 28, 2014 in Uncategorized
Our Garlic Balsamic Vinaigrette lends itself beautifully as a base for all kinds new creations just by adding an herb or two. In this case two herbs transform it into a typical Greek dressing.
- 3 tomatoes cut in wedges, Or 1 pint of cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1/4 Red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cucumber quartered and sliced thickly
- 1/2 green pepper halved and sliced
- 4 oz feta cheese cubed or crumbled
- 16 kalmata olives
- 1/4 cup Snell House Garlic Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1/2 tsp oregano dried, or 1 tsp fresh
- 1/2 tsp parsley dried, or 1 tsp fresh
- Whisk all the dressing ingredients together and set aside for 30 minutes. In a large salad bowl, toss together all the salad ingredients except the cheese and olives.
- Whisk the dressing again just before adding it to the salad ingredients. Toss well to coat all the vegetables. Serve the salad on individual plates and to everyone gets equal cheese and olives add these items to the salad after plating.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and timly recipies.
Thanks for subscribing!
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.