Classic Garlic Roasted Potatoes
Posted on August 19, 2014 in Uncategorized
- 4 potatoes medium
- 1 bunch green onion
- 1/2 cup Snell House Classic Garlic Dressing
- Preheat over or BBQ to 400 degrees.
- Cut the cut the potatoes in bite size pieces.
- Cut the green onion in 1 inch pieces.
- Toss potatoes and onions together in a casserole dish with Snell House Classic Garlic Dressing. For barbequing - after tossing all ingredients together, pour into a shallow aluminum baking pan and place on the BBQ.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes to an hour. On the BBQ it may be closer to 30 minutes. Stir the potatoes frequently to prevent sticking.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and timly recipies.
Thanks for subscribing!
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.