Classic Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Posted on August 28, 2014 in Uncategorized
- 1 pound potatoes
- 1/4 cup sour cream fat free
- 1/4 cup Snell House Classic Garlic Dressing
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp Snell House Lemon Dijon Dressing
- To speed the cooking of potatoes for mashing as dice them very fine and they will only take about 10 minutes to cook.
- After draining the potatoes add all other ingredients and mash until smooth and fluffy. Serve and watch them disappear off the table.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and timly recipies.
Thanks for subscribing!
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.